Ideally, every woman should be happy and comfortable with the body they have. Unfortunately, many women are not. If you are unhappy with your breasts and want to make them appear larger, continue reading.
1.Practice good posture.
Hold your head high, shoulders back, chest out and standing tall. This alone can make your breasts look bigger than they really are.
2.Try new undergarments.
Have a professional bra fitting to find the proper size to wear.
* Push-up bras may or may not create cleavage.
* Padded bras or bra inserts add fullness. Discreetly check the position of your inserts throughout the day. If they fall out, don't rely on them anymore.
* A gel, air, or water bra may add fullness and create cleavage. They appear more natural and are very comfortable.
* Try a convertible bra. Cross the bra straps, at the back of the bra, to lift your breasts.
* When putting on bra, bend over and then put it on; let your breasts fall into it.
* Tighten your bra straps to lift up your breasts.
3.Get a breast massage.
Massaging your breasts is good for stimulating the nerves and for increasing blood flow to them. This causes the breasts and nipples to get bigger over time. You can give yourself a breast massage or get your partner to do it for you.
4.Choose tops carefully.
* Look for a ruffled neckline. Add lace to a scooped neckline.
* Try a lacy camisole or fitted blouse with a v-neck.
* Look for a top or dress with a gathered bust line and empire waistline.
* Breast pockets and wide lapels give the illusion of large breasts.
* Try pulling your shirt down right above the top of your bra. This will make your breasts look larger and fuller.
5.Choose swimsuits carefully.
* Look for padding and underwire.
* Triangular bikini tops will create cleavage. Bandeau tops will make your breasts appear wider and fuller but they may also squash your boobs down.
6.Use makeup techniques.
* Try a shadow effect with a self tanner, bronzer or foundation in between your breasts.
7. If necessary, you could buy "Strap Perfect".
They subtly lift up your breasts for a slightly fuller look.